Sunday, March 6, 2011

ME.


(H&M Jean Jacket, Urbanoutfitters top+skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Lita)


(YSL Pink Oval Arty Ring)








21. Hello Everyone!! So this weekend I celebrated my birthday (an early birthday) with my San Diego girls. Went to a thai place in DT La Jolla.Very excited to be legal~!! The YSL ring is from my bf and the beautiful Litas are from me :) hahah I hope everyone had an amazing weekend too---I know I did... still recovering hahah!! 
My best friend Kelly was my photographer for the night, amazing job..don't you agree?? 






4 comments:

  1. awwwwwww you look BEAuTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

    loveee your shoes.
    & the YSL is orgasm like your NARS ;) ;)

    hehehe love u! happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHA THANK YOU KELLY! <3<3
    amazingggggg photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GOT THE JC LITAS?! !?!??!!
    you look so adorable and i am so jealous :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe yessss my birthday present for myself hahahhaha <3

    ReplyDelete