Monday, March 14, 2011

INSPIRE.

PEONY. I wish I had a huge painting of this flower hanging on my wall.


PARIS. Where I want to be right now.


MIU MIU Printed Shoes. Would love to wear these with a black mini puffy dress.


ALEXANDER McQUEEN FALL 2011. Digging the lavender/texture/structure/the whole shabang.


Wouldn't mind wearing this as my wedding dress---IF I have a contemporary-themed wedding. 


Love how her eye shadow matches her top and not in a tacky way.
(Natasha Belboriovik by Eric Granwehr)


MY GOAL for spring break. I am going to attempt making these chic cupcakes over spring break. 


AMANDA SEYFRIED on Marie Claire UK. Beautiful girl...was not a fan, but converted to one. I think she takes beautiful photos. 


Particularly loving her hair & makeup. 

Hello everyone. Happy Monday~~ Took my first final today, just two more to go!!!! I can't wait till Wednesday... it is going to be game over ahhaha!! Sorry for the bipolar pictures... just needed a break and decided to browse the net and look at pretty images & share with you guys~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment