Wednesday, March 2, 2011

INSPIRE.






SIri Tollerod. These photos are absolutely gorgeous. I love love love her hair- so puffy- so much volume! I think these outfits are amazing too! Still cannot get over the third photo-my fave! I love the ginormous headpiece and the prints on the dress- the look is just breath taking! Can't forget to mention the glittery/gold shoes on the first photo- would love to own them! I definitely cannot get over the bold prints on the second photo - I'm a sucker for leopards! Adore the tailored/proper look on the fourth image! Fifth image just speaks for itself- love the torn/fringed fabric on the top & lastly the last image- love the low back- sucker for low backs!!!! && the color is amazing-so springy 
(March 2011 Vogue Latin America) 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the styling in these and the colours and patterns and well...everything! Great post!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete