Monday, January 17, 2011

ME.



In the dark. I spent tonight celebrating my friend's birthday, we had dinner and went back to her place to watch a movie...& out came her precious pomeranian, Bella, to greet us. Excuse my silly face, my behind flashing your way (tried to focus on the dog..but I guess it didn't work out hahah). I'm wearing one of my favorite knit sweaters ( BDG: Urbanoutfitters)..too bad it was over 80 degrees today (brought ONLY sweaters from San Diego...maybe I should check the weather report before packing next time) I hope everyone had a good Sunday (YAY for the three day weekend-in my case four day weekend :D )!

2 comments:

  1. haha youre so cute.. i was so confused about the last picture i thought the dog was mexican food... !!!!! hahahah

    i really need you to pick out some bags for me, i love all ur bags.....! wah!

    keep it up with the bloggggin sharon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHA (sorry for the late reply!)
    But mexican food......interesting! hahaha thank you thank you so so so much for your support always <3

    ReplyDelete