Tuesday, January 18, 2011

INSPIRE.








































Lindsey Wixson for Opening Ceremony Spring 2011 lookbook. I just adore these pieces by Lindsey Wixson. The orangey dress caught my eyes and I'm loving every piece of it, the color, the fabric, the fringe, the subtle sexiness, EVERYTHING! I love how it seems like the model is having so much fun in photo #2, just like how fun the colors and patterns are on the shorts and how she played around with it with an open cardigan. Lastly, this photo is just so adorable, the model looks like a little child posing when she doesn't want to. I love the fringed skirt, the crochet top and her shoes...just amazing. Today was one of my long days at school, and I didn't have time to take a picture of my outfit, so I'm instead posting some photos that inspired me to play around with color and material~! Let's have a good tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. wow these pics are interesting the model IS having fun with em photos. i really like that!

    ReplyDelete