Monday, January 31, 2011

INSPIRE.



Remy Ryan (Images via Fashion Gone Rogue). I was browsing through one of my favorite sites and came across this adorable/pretty model and these amazing photos. Few things that definitely attracted me to these photos were: her dress color, her plum colored lips, the backdrop (the woods), and her long beautiful blonde hair. These days I've been pretty obsessive of different shades of lipstick, I wish I can pull off some of them..but unfortunately I can't! hhahah & that plum shade just happens to be on my list. These photos inspired me to take some photos of my own in the wilderness/outside and maybe show some of my outfits in that kind of scenery. 

P.S. I am very overwhelmed with midterms these days (I should be writing one of my papers right now... but I decided to take a break hahah) & so it's hard for me to take some outfit photos/these days I have not been looking my sharpest...So! I hope ya'll can wait a couple more days..... for it will be the weekend and I will be free from school!! Let's have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment