Thursday, May 26, 2011

ME.

(AA Grenadine Chiffon Button-up, Levis cutoff shorts, with Litas)


Went to the Griddle Cafe with my dear friend to have a celebratory birthday brunch. This place was amazing, loved their food- everything was just delicious.

NIGHT TIME:

 (AA Grenadine Button-up, F21 Crochet dress & heels)



This Saturday was just a day of fun! First the brunch date and then a romantic dinner date- repeating the AA button-up because I just can't get over how pretty the color is! Love that I can dress it up and down and pull off different looks with this blouse- I was a bit scared because the color was a bit bright but hey why not~ (my closet needed some color anyway) I hope everyone else had a wonderful Saturday...wish everyday was a Saturday! ahahahhaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment