Saturday, April 23, 2011

ME.



(H&M Denim button up, Lace shorts, Litas, Marc Jacobs watch)


Let's Go Blues.Two Sundays ago, my friends and I went to the Dodgers vs. Giants game after chuch and since I love Dodger Dogs I couldn't pass hahahha. I had to search my closet for something blue, and it was quite tough because I don't own much colors but this denim top came in handy~ Of course I changed for the game, into something more comfortable (leggings.. always the way to go! haha). Anyways~ I had a blast and wouldn't mind going to another game..for the Dodger dogs...and garlic fries hahahah 
Happy Easter! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey sharon,

    Lets follow each other. I finally made a blog ;)

    http://youngnvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & it's Ida, in case you're wondering :)

    ReplyDelete