Saturday, February 26, 2011

ME.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Follow my blog with bloglovin








TGIF. On this rainy friday, my boyfriend took me to Yves Saint Laurent to buy me an early birthday present! I was blown away. The ring I've been dying for was in stores and in my size (kind of) so it was just amazing! The "kind of" is because...my fingers are unnecessary and it's not a 6 or a 7..so I had to make a very hard decision and I decided to do a size up..bcz the 6 was just too uncomfortable on my right fingers! :( BUT in the end it fits good enough and it's perfect! He's sure making my 21st a special one. I <3 you bf!

P.S. My beautiful ring will make its debut soooon!!
P.P.S. The first photo, that I borrowed from google images, was just so perfect and fitting for my outfit...I look like a shaggy old tree~hahah I love my furrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment